Completed application MUST be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 15, 2023.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURES
The applicant must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Seniors graduating from McLean County Schools and adjacent communities in Spring 2023.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- History of community service or leadership discussed in essay questions.
- Application and all materials must be submitted or postmarked by Sunday, May 14, 2023.
A completed Scholarship Application along with all required documents MUST be included at the time your application is submitted (exception: official transcript may be submitted by mail by the application deadline).
- If any items are omitted or instructions are not followed, the application will be deemed incomplete/invalid and will not be considered. Application data may be saved and reviewed prior to submission. Changes cannot be made once the application is submitted.
- Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview with the scholarship committee.
- Only electronic applications submitted on or before the May, 2023, deadline will be screened and evaluated.
- The winners and their families will be notified by June 1, 2023.
- Winners must attend the Purple & Gold Gala on Saturday, June 3, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.
- Application materials will not be returned. All information provided is considered confidential and will be the property of the Chi Beta Beta Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Must provide proof of enrollment prior to receiving scholarship.
Chi Beta Beta Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
appreciate you taking the time to apply for our scholarship!